Monday, April 30, 2012

Landlocked in Iowa

Dude! So I just got asked by Anime Iowa to be their guest of honor for 2012! I'm pretty honored by this, as well as wicked excited. Mainly because of all of their guests of honor, I'm one of the only web cartoonists to earn that title. Every year they have a lot of talented voice actors like Greg and Chris Ayers, Kyle Herbert, and Chuck Huber to name a few. Steve Bennet's been a guest there since their first year, but he's not a web cartoonist. Still, I'm stoked for this!

I really hope I get a chance to do some promotional work for the con. If I do, I'll make sure to share it here.

Also, I really hope that Kyle Herbert returns this year. He voices the announcer for Dragon Ball Z, and recorded an awesome voicemail message for me a few years back.

No comments:

Post a Comment